- 2015-2016 District Calendar
- Elementary/Middle School Directory
- Elementary/Middle School Discipline Matrix
- IIPP Plan
- Impact Aid Plan
- Impact Aid Policies and Procedures
- Mendocino College 2015
- Proposed New Gym Pictures
- Round Valley Elementary School Emergency Evacuation Routes
- RVEMS Monthly Newsletter
- RVUSD Facebook Page
- RVUSD LCAP
- Smarter Balance Parent Guide Grade 11
- Smarter Balance Parent Guide Grades 3-5
- Smarter Balance Parent Guide Grades 6-8
- 2014-2015 Elementary/Middle School Parent Student Handbook
- 2015-2016 Parental Notification Letter: SES Services
- Around Round Valley
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Facilities Use Agreement Form & Instructions
- High School Bell Schedule
- High School Student Handbook
- LEA Plan
- Parent Inolvement Policy
- Positive Behavior Support (PBS) Handbook
- School Board Policies
- School Choice Options and SES
- Spirit Shop
- Staff Directory
- Volleyball Schedule
- Yolla Bolly Continuation HS SARC
Welcome to Round Valley Unified School District! Our school district is located in the beautiful Round Valley in Covelo, CA. Our district student attendance area incorporates the valley floor and the surrounding mountain areas. Our three schools – Round Valley Elementary and Middle School, Round Valley High School, and Yolla Bolly Continuation High School - are situated on approximately 27.5 acres . . .
Round Valley Vision and Mission Vision Students in the Ro und Valley Unified School Distri ct will be motivated and confident to compete successfully in college and the work force , and become positive produ ctive citizens. Academic Obtain a comprehensive knowledge, training students to plan, organize, execute, and manage . . .
R ound V alley U nified S chool D istrict Goals 201 5 -201 6 Human Resources: Attract and retain caring, effective teachers and staff, providing them with focused staff development and utilizing the evaluation system to ensure continuous improvement. Student Learning and Achievement: Meet or exceed State standards, w ith high expectations in an . . .
L esson 1: Develop knowledge of Indian homelands, territories, and the neutral resources the land provides. Achievement Goal: Explain the following terms: "natural resources", "interdependence", "ecology", "bio-diversity", and "sustainability". Students will introduced to the ideas . . .
Lessons of our Round Valley Land Round Valley Unified School District has made a commitment to include Native American curriculum into each grade level. Seventy-five percent of the students at RVUSD are Native American, most of which are members of the Round Valley Indian Tribe. The Round Valley Indian . . .